A small business relies on personal connections, referrals and word-of-mouth. Alongside your products and services, you are selling your story and your way of looking at the world. A great video can bring all of that together into a single, cohesive and entertaining experience. Remember that cliche about a picture telling a thousand words? Well, at 24 still pictures per second... that's a lot of words!
1) From its origins in traditional television commercials from the 1950's and 1960's to today's YouTube, Vimeo, Snapchat, and Facebook Live, it's no secret that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
2) It’s estimated that by 2020, 82% of all Internet traffic will be video-driven.*
3) Video increases people's understanding of your product or service with a simple, impactful multi-media message.
4) YOUTUBE is the number two search engine in the world, which means people are moving from text-based content to image-based content.
5) 80% of users remember the videos they watch online and including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more, according to ReelSEO.
6) Nearly 50% of global video is watched on cell phones according to Ooyala Global Video Index.
*White paper: Cisco VNI Forecast and Methodology, 2015-2020